Dreamlightmasks.com.au is owned and operated by JA Davey Pty Ltd in Australia.
JA Davey Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained the Privacy Act 1988. Those principals regulate most of our activities with respect to personal information collected, stored, used and disclosed by us.
The personal information we collect generally includes:
· Your name, address, contact details and other personal details to set up an account or place an order
· Basic financial information
· Information about the status of your Account or order
· Information about transactions you make or wish to make on your Account
· Information necessary to process your order and make payment
· Information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time and your reasons for purchasing goods or services. We do not seek to collect sensitive information. We would only do so with your consent or if required by Law or if necessary, in connection with a legal or equitable claim.
We also collect some information when you use our website. Your use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information which we will collect about you. Some of this information will not be personal information because it will not reveal your identity.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information for the purposes of processing your application for services, to approve transactions you wish to make, to set up an account for you and bill you for our services, to provide you with services that you have requested and to inform you of the goods or services we think you might be interested in.
We generally hold personal information for the purpose of approving transactions you wish to make, providing you with services that you have requested and to inform you of goods or services we think you might be interested in.
Source of Personal Information
Most of your information is collected from you directly. The information is obtained when you submit an Application Form to apply for a product or service or each time you have contact with us through our telephone contact, direct mail or via our website. We may sometimes ask to collect particular personal information about you. Unless we have already done so, when or before we collect that information, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of the purpose for which the information is collected and the main consequences if all or part of the information is not provided.
Other ways we generally collect information include if you are applying to us for credit arrangements, we obtain a credit report about you from a Credit Reporting Agency. We are required to comply with the Privacy Act and Credit Reporting Code of Conduct when we request or obtain Credit Reports about you.
We hold your personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities and paper-based files and other records. These facilities and records are located on site at our head office and off site at secured Premises.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Sometimes we will ask you to consent to a disclosure or use of personal information for a particular purpose. We may do so in writing or via the telephone. Other times, your consent will be taken to be given where you indicate to us that you wish to obtain information about any goods or services. We also may disclose or use your personal information without your consent in one or more of the following circumstances:
· For reasonably expected purpose for which is related to the purpose for collecting the information.
· We reasonably believe it is reasonably necessary to assist an enforcement body to perform its functions.
· We suspect that an unlawful activity has been or is being maybe engaged in and the personal information is a necessary part of our investigation or reporting of the matter.
· We are authorised or required by Law to do so, if contracted an external organisation to provide support services and that organization has agreed to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
We do not disclose your personal information to others except to our related companies, to organisations which provide services to us, with your consent or where it is reasonably necessary to provide you with services, where required by Law or to organisations which have requested us to provide services to you, or who co-operate with us in offering products or services.
Access to Personal Information
If you would like to contact us or access this information you can do so by contacting us at 626 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne, 3207. Phone 1800 807 464. You can also correct this information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Distributed by JA Davey Pty Ltd
626 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend Vic 3207
P: 1800 807 464
Office hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (Closed Weekends and Public Holidays)
Subscribe to our Dreamlight Newsletter